Saturday 19 March 2016

Feels like Spring

I always find my spirits seem to lift just a little when the sun turns warmer and the crocus flowers start poking their way up from the dirt.  The kids on our street start to appear outdoors on bikes, scooters and skateboards.  The soccer balls and baseball gloves get dusted off and boom Spring has arrived!

We are heading off to Kelowna next week for a little bit of fun with the kiddos for Spring Break.  The kids can swim and horse around for a few days before my daughter's soccer tournament on the weekend starts.  Looking forward to a break from the regular routine.  I plan to do some walking around on this leg, the more work I do on it the stronger it will get and with summer so close I don't want to be out of shape and struggling like I was last year.  I have now had this prosthetic just shy of a year and although I am so much more confident right now on it then I was this time last year I know that its going to be an ongoing challenge each and every day but it's one I am up for!

Happy Easter to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment